Pervert!
He always took a different approach to put the girls to bed.
Why so?
liveartbcs.com/japan/31-03-2022-1. I don’t remember how long it lasted for them and how far it went, but one day, sitting at a lecture (it was the end of April), I felt something soft slam into my back. I look, there is a note near my feet. I bent down, took it and unfolded it. "Look back!" was written there in the recognizable handwriting of the elder. I shrugged and looked around. On the last row sat Natasha in a pink jumper and a short skirt. She slowly parted her knees and my jaw nearly dropped. She wore black stockings, fastened with straps to her belt. Natasha spread her legs even wider and I saw black panties that barely covered her shaved pubis. The lips of her vagina were visible through the translucent tissue. Everything in my mouth dried up when Natasha put her hand between her legs and stroked her fingers in the clitoris. And most importantly, no one saw it, except for me, everyone was busy with the lecture.
She follows me, WHAT CAR DO YOU HAVE?
Oh, I don't think you regret it. I consoled the Woods. You have very good, kind and incredibly beautiful girls!
She turned to face me, glaring at my lips, I picked up this angel in my arms and went into the room. The first thing I saw in the room was a table, I gently put her back on this table, continuing to cover her lips, chin, neck, shoulders with kisses, while taking off my bra. Lips slid down, the tongue climbed the hill of her left breast, outlining around the nipple, already hard with excitement. I sucked it in with my mouth and bit it slightly, which made my beauty arch and moan. A similar fate befell the second breast, after which the lips slid down the tummy kissing him, and the hands tightly squeezed the breasts. Reaching the edge of her panties, I kissed them, feeling the heat that was already burning in her and pulled them off her beautiful thighs. Kisses traveled down the hollow at the base of her leg. She writhed in my arms, trying to catch my lips with her neat pussy. But for a moment I dodged, she felt my breath, but my lips did not touch. She gently moaned "darling, please, I can't take it anymore," and in that moment, I relaxed my tongue and ran it over the labia from the base to the top, parting them with my tongue and finding her clitoris with its tip. The tip described a figure eight on it and I slightly pulled it into my mouth creating a vacuum. Fingers squeezed her nipples, twisting them slightly. From such caresses, convulsions went through her body. The tongue descended to her anus, and gently, but persistently, made circular and frictional movements.
Galya - Yes. And I. So I say, we are all girls here, we have been together for the fifth month. Let's stop being bullshit. And it is clear that we are all doing this. Why should we pretend that we don’t know the type, we don’t hear. There Svetka almost every night, and you Nastya, not very often.
They wanted to turn me over, but I asked them to take a break and go for a smoke. Throwing on a robe, we went to the vestibule. There we almost did not talk, smoked. They stroked my body, kissed, put their fingers into the vagina. I got excited again. Returning to the compartment, they folded the top shelf. I sat down, they remained standing, their members were opposite my mouth, I sucked them in turn, licked their testicles, they caressed me in return for my caresses.